About Me And This Blog

When I created projectfatloss.blogspot.com back in 2008 I had the intention to provide tips, tricks and motivation for people to lose weight. I’ve been involved with bodybuilding and exercising on and off since I was 16 years old (I am now 22) and I do know a thing or two about exercising and diets that I plan to share here. However, up till now I have been so busy with another web site in a foreign language that I had to wait with this blog. Now I will dedicate more time to this blog and hopefully manage to write 2-4 times a week.

And now for my fast introduction, my name is Daniel and I live in Sweden, if you have any questions for me than please go ahead and drop a comment and I will respond, you can also contact me by email if you have anything to ask and I’ll try to answer as quick as possible.

My email: project1.hol101[at]gmail[dot]com

If you send me an email, please use “Weight Loss Tips” as the subject so that I easily notice your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment