How To Lose Arm Fat - Simple Weight Loss Exercise

How to lose arm fat for the complete novice

The other day I read an article witch was quite boring to read and to be honest I did not read it trough but it was something about how it’s a tough struggle for some to lose arm fat, since the under arm and the upper arm doesn’t receive much exercise unless you lift stuff at work or walk around swinging the arms back and forth (Ok that was not in the article I added it). The point is that it actually makes sense. This boring article further explained how to reduce arm fat with weight lifting, luckily we want discuss exercises like that right now. No instead I like to talk to you about a simple little fitness exercises that a friend of mine used to do back when we were dating and it does work (I might add that she probably still does it since we broke up three months ago.) her is the story - I noticed here little fitness routine as I was watching TV, I asked her about it and she gladly admitted that this workout routine were the reason behind here slender arms and she insisted on explain to me how and what she did, I of course had no interest what so ever but since I asked about it I had to sit there and take it. Now I’m passing on the knowledge to you. Please keep in mind that there are tons of work outs, bodybuilding tools, fitness programs and methods out there and this one is just one of many, there is work involved but a couple of minutes a day is enough to get results soon enough if you are willing to do the work. And never underestimate the power of a proper fat burning diet, you can increase your results pretty drastically by changing what you eat.

Oh one more thing before we get to it, this is a guide in “how to get rid of arm fat” however, there is no images or videos of the exercise in this weight loss tip as far as I know so ill try my best to paint pictures with my words, so if you use your imagination than this will work.

How to get rid of arm fat – A step by step guide

Stand up with your legs and feet spread apart from each other and let both of your arms hang along both sides (against your ties.)

Now in a sliding motion, lift both of your arms up to horizontal position, as you stand like that now, squeeze your hands into fists and then stretch your fingers out shifting back and forth.

Now move your arms to the forefront of your body (in front of your body) still in a sliding motion and continue to squeeze your hands into fists and stretch your fingers out shifting.

Now lift your arms up and back down again along your ties. Repeat the process. Keep in mind that it’s suppose to happen like a long sliding motion.

This is how to lose arm fat fast and easy in fact, 3 – 7 minutes is enough to reap the benefits. I would recommend that you do this exercise a few minutes every day for 2- 4 weeks to lose weight. The important thing is that you don’t quit when it gets tough, just continue the exercise for a couple of minutes. Fat loss exercises tend to get agonizing but the persistent movements of natural body weight does burn fat. Like I said, there are other ways to burn fat fast on upper and lower arms, one exercise that comes to mind is “power walking”. The fast movements of a power walk activate the larger muscle groups in your arms as well as the ties witch makes weight loss effective and rapid. (I’m going to have to write a post on how to power walk properly later on).

That’s it for today, now you know (at lest in theory) a fast way to lose weight on your arms. Do not stop until you made 3 – 7 minutes of exercise but never overdo it either. Stick to the workout for a couple of weeks to get the result. You now know "how to lose arm fat" so the work is on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment